TWO COMPANIES, oNE GOAL
BEST-IN-CLASS SOLUTIONS FOR SCIENTISTS
Source the industry’s widest range of reagents, consumables, and dedicated instruments for the R&D and industry laboratories in the fields of fine chemistry, chromatography, and bio-analysis.
At Advion Interchim Scientific, we deliver tailored solutions to improve our customers’ most challenging identification, quantification, and purification needs with our broad range of innovative instruments, consumables, reagents, and scientific expertise.
Our unrivaled portfolio ranges from media and columns to consumables, accessories and instruments for flash chromatography, preparative (U)HPLC, analytical (U)HPLC, mass spectrometry, ICP-MS, coupled with intelligent apps and software.
Strategically aligned for global growth, we recognize that our success has always come from our customers, and we are dedicated and committed to providing best-in-class service and support worldwide.
join our email list
Stay in touch to learn about the most up-to-date information regarding new system launches, application development, and upcoming webinar and training announcements.
Upcoming Conferences & Events
(Subject to Change):
- July 26-30: NACRW: North American Chemical Residue Workshop, VIRTUAL
- August 22-26: ACS Fall, Atlanta, GA
- July 14-15: CIMP: Cannabis Industrial Marketplace MI Cannabis Expo, Birch Run, MI
- August 24-26: Cannabis Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- August 25-27: ICBC B2B Berlin: International Cannabis Business Conference, Berlin, Germany
- August 28-29: USA CBD Expo, Medellin, Colombia
- September 10-11: NECANN, Boston, MA
- September 13-15: CSC East: Cannabis Science Conference East, Baltimore, MD
- October 5-7: Grow Up Conference & Expo, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
- October 20-22: MJBizCon 2021, Las Vegas, NV
- October 20-23: MWRM: ACS Midwest Regional Meeting, Springfield, MO
- October 20-23: RMRM: ACS Rocky Mountain Regional Meeting, Tucson, AZ
- October 25-28:
Supply Side West, Las Vegas, NV
- October 31-November 3: SWRM: ACS Southwest Regional Meeting, Austin, TX
- October 31-November 4: ASMS, the American Society of Mass Spectrometry, Philadelphia, PA
- November 4-6; Cannabis World Business Expo, CWCB, New York, NY
- November 12-3: OKCC, Oklahoma Cannabis Convention, Oklahoma City, OK
- November 15-17: EAS, Eastern Analytical Symposium, Princeton, NJ
- November 21-21: THC, Texas Hemp Convention, Dallas, TX